PEPPERMINT WEDDINGS & EVENTS is a Toronto based FLORAL & EVENT DESIGN boutique production group creating sophisticated, refined, romantic and timeless celebrations. Our team is dedicated in providing a personalized experience and exquisite attention to detail for each client.
We provide floral design and decor: from bouquets, ceremony and reception flowers, ceremony structures, backdrops, arches, centrepieces, linens, table decor and custom products that we’d be more than happy to build to fully execute your vision.
We have styled weddings & events at gorgeous venues like Casa Loma, Malaparte, Arcadian Court, Estates of Sunnybrook, The Ritz Carlton, King Edward Hotel, Fairmont Royal York Hotel, Shangri-la Toronto, The Fermenting Cellar, Palais Royale, Black Creek Pioneer Village, Copper Creek Golf Club, Graydon Hall Manor, Doctor’s House, Rosewater, The Manor and a lot more.
We believe in cultivating a trusting relationship based on reciprocity. For us to understand and execute your vision, we rely on communication, trust and the unwritten agreement that you love our style because it matches yours. We truly appreciate our sweet clients who collaborated and trusted us enough to give us leeway to be creative and design their event beautifully.
Because we are a boutique style design group, we only take on a limited number of weddings each month to maintain a highly personalized experience for each client.
We love to work with brides and wedding professionals who trust our creative style, designs and approach. To provide exclusivity and the highest quality of service, we only book one wedding per weekend. Our gracious and knowledgeable associates will go above and beyond to provide an excellent service and a seamlessly produced event – thanks to the combination of sharp instincts and impeccable style.
We use your Pinterest boards as inspiration for us to capture your vision, please note however, that because we are creative designers, our signature style and flair will always come through in the final product. We love to work with brides that are open for us to incorporate our creative flair. It is best to browse our previous work to determine if our style matches your vision.
Please note that because we are a boutique design group, the investment for weddings starts at $5k.
Bridal bouquet starts at $300. Bridal party bouquets start at $160 each. Short centerpieces starts at $70 each. Tall centrepieces starts at $150 each. Chuppah starts at $850. Statement floral pieces starts at $350 each.
Depending on the variety and saturation of flowers as well as the dimension/size, prices WILL vary. We’d love to create a detailed proposal for you. Send us your wedding info here.
If you believe that wedding design is beautiful and fun, if you believe that our style matches your vision, and more importantly, if you want to have a good laugh (and a good glass of sangria!), contact us for a proposal and let’s get started planning your wedding. xo
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Because you believe in cultivating a trusting relationship based on reciprocity. For us to understand and execute your vision, we rely on communication, trust and the unwritten agreement that you love our style because it matches yours.
- Because you appreciate the time spent on details. We create a detailed proposal to establish and ensure that we understand your vision. This detailed proposal includes floral recipe, dimensions, approximate number of stems (where applicable) and breakdown of the price per product and service. In addition to that, we also create sketches and inspiration boards to help communicate your vision better.
- You believe that we represent your style. We provide complimentary sample set-up showing on-site at your venue and conduct a walk-through to give brides a sneak peek on how everything will come together. This allows you to make minor adjustments and tweak some details to ensure that we capture your vision. We keep you updated and provide detailed notes on any changes or adjustments requested after the sample showing that is not included in the original scope of the proposal.
- Because we are a boutique style group, we cater to one bride at a time and only book one wedding per weekend to ensure the highest quality of products and services.
- You appreciate that we put everything in writing. We have a 48-72 hour response time for all our booked clients and up to 1 week for proposal updates. Our team consistently notifies you on any updates that we are currently working on and only exudes positive and professional vibes.
- You want to sit back and relax and not worry about the logistics. We have an in-house coordinator in charge of putting together the behind-the-scenes logistics and managing set-up and timelines on the day of your event. In addition to that, our team of florists and decorators are all hands on deck on your day to ensure that all the details are executed as planned.
- You are willing to put your trust when it comes to the creative aspects to our experienced team of designers. Because over all aesthetic is very important to us, we have established and maintained outstanding relationships with other vendors to help us provide a wider range of other decor elements at a larger scale. It is also because of this relationship that we are able to provide these products at a competitive retail price point without our clients having to worry on the details and logistics of tying it together with the floral design.
- You appreciate our honesty and up-front acknowledgement letting you know if we are not the best fit for your wedding vision. We only want you to have the wedding of your dreams and if after the consultation, it turns out that we are not a good fit, we will let you know.
GET IN TOUCH. SAY HELLO!
[ Photos on this page by EvaImage Photography | Floral Design by Peppermint Weddings ]